Using Lorelei brushes to create this look(you can save 25% off by using coupon code: ASHLEYT at www.loreleibeauty.com)
1. My bare brow, I start out with a clean brow by brushing out with the spoolie end of the Luxe brush.
2. Using Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow on the angled end of the Luxe brush and underline the brow.
3. I lengthen & thicken the outer end of my brow and using whatever product is left on the brush to fill in any thin spots throughout.
4. Using Intriguing brush & MAC Cosmetics Studio Finish Concealer - I highlight under the brow, blending downward to give a nice clean line.
5. I repeat #4, but above the brow with a concealer that matches my skin color and blend in.
6. I use the spoolie end of the brush to evenly distribute color and add a clear brow gel to set hairs.